[cfe-dev] New Member - LLVM-Clang project

David Blaikie via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jun 6 14:22:14 PDT 2020

Usually the best place is looking at clang diagnostics - false
positives (warning on code that isn't buggy) or false negatives (not
warning when it would be useful to do so) - tracing through (running
the compiler under a debugger and stepping through the compiler's
source/behavior) a correct case and the buggy case to see where they
diverge.