[cfe-dev] Cross-compiling Clang on Gentoo Linux

Neil Nelson via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 9 09:42:03 PDT 2020

Just noticed a clang-tblgen after a compile of llvm and clang using the
clang-llvm documented method.

/home/nnelson/Documents/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-tblgen

It is apparently not copied to /usr/bin/local during the install after a
local build, but if you have that file, you could manually copy it and
it might be found for your purpose.

If you do not have that file, we may need to come up with a different
plan. The first one that comes to mind is to build clang-llvm using the
documented method and then do the copy and continue with what you are
doing. The second one, in a stretch, might be to get the file from a
download, depending on the hardware you are using. There is a reasonably
good chance I could copy the file I have here to you from this x86_64.

Neil Nelson