[cfe-dev] Confusion: handleIntToFloatConversion() - Function parameters

Gousemoodhin Nadaf via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jul 5 10:39:35 PDT 2020

Hello Team,
The definition of function *handleIntToFloatConversion()* at the line
(*SemaExpr.cpp:
1092*), the 6th and 7th parameter is* ConvertFloat*, *ConvertInt*
respectively, but I see while calling the function from the line
(*SemaExpr.cpp:
1154*), 6th parameter is* convenient*, 7th argument is* convertFloat*,
however at another function call at the  line (*SemaExpr.cpp: 1149*) , 6th
argument is *ConvertFloat*, and 7th parameter is* ConvertInt.*

I would like to know that,  is it correct or mistake?

Regards,
Nadaf.