[cfe-dev] exhaustiveness of CSA checkers

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 15 16:09:29 PST 2020

Loop unrolling won't work on most loops if you don't remove the leashes
in Static Analyzer's LoopUnrolling.cpp that i mentioned before. We don't
have flags to control this yet (but i don't mind having some).

Other than that, it works for me most of the time when i debug false
negatives. So your lack of success makes me curious about specifics. I
might have forgotten something or it might be that something really
curious is going on in your case.