[cfe-dev] Documentation problems?

Balázs Kéri via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 10 02:07:45 PST 2020

I want to compile the clang documentation but get warnings treated as
errors that prevent the compilation. Many warnings come from
"clang/docs/ClangCommandLineReference.rst" because "Duplicate explicit
target name", for example in line 18, 182, 370, 468, 484, 522, 596, ...
(then I stopped to fix these). How to exactly fix these or is this a real
problem at all? (The llvm/docs/ReleaseNotes.rst file has problems too with
not indented bullet list.) I use sphinx with python3.

Balázs Kéri