[cfe-dev] Visual Studio project for clang has no sources

Chris Tetreault via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 26 10:40:40 PST 2020

Michael,

   I see it now, thank you for pointing it out. It might be nice to organize this stuff better (the solution generated by our cmake for llvm overall is a bit of a mess), I think that it would make sense to swap contents of "Clang libraries" and "Object Libraries" as a start. For the time being, I am happy. Thanks for your help!

Thanks,
   Christopher Tetreault