[cfe-dev] clang built from source in Mac OSX 10.14 with apple-clang/Xcode missing stdlib from include search path

Jens Jorgensen via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 4 04:01:35 PST 2020

Regrettably it seems that others do not see this as a legitimate bug
:-(. I'm happy to create a ticket, but as a noob to cfe-dev I hit the
mailing list first to test the waters and the reaction didn't seem to
indicate that anyone else regarded it as something that needed fixing.
I'm with you though, I regard this as straight-up broken: ending up with
a compiler that doesn't know where it's standard library is may be a
valid compiler but not a generally useful one.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jbj1 at ultraemail.net