[cfe-dev] how can i get ud-chain of variable in checker?

종모님 via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 3 07:40:11 PST 2020

i did clang static analyzer checker guide and i build it. it works
successfully.

and i have a 2 question.

Q1. I know that the Clang tool provides a du-chain. how can i get
du(define-use)-chain in checker? - i need du-chain for analysis

Q2. Analyze a file with the specified checker is fail. normal package
checker is works.

$clang --analyze -Xanalyzer -analyzer-checker=alpha test.c

-> it works.

$clang --analyze -Xanalyzer -analyzer-checker=alpha.core test.c

-> it fail. (I guess the argument changed.)

i <https://i.stack.imgur.com/XTY5r.png>mage ::
https://i.stack.imgur.com/XTY5r.png

my env is win 10/ LLVM,CLNAG 8.0/ include MinGW envPATH / vs2019

thank you for reading :3