[cfe-dev] Getting template arguments from a clang::Type object

Massa, Gert via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 21 06:03:36 PST 2020

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how to get the template arguments from a clang::Type object? For example, if I have clang::Type for "std::vector<int>", how do I get to this "int" type?

When looking at the API reference I'm getting a bit lost with all the terminology I'm not yet familiar with, any good resources to that explains the terminology? Especially how templates are represented is still unclear to me.

Thanks in advanced for your help and a huge thanks to all the LLVM and clang contributes!

With Kind Regards,
Gert Massa