[cfe-dev] [analyzer][RFC] Get info from the LLVM IR for precision

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 5 14:22:28 PDT 2020

Just to be clear, we should definitely avoid having our analysis results
depend on optimization levels. It should be possible to avoid that,
right? The way i imagined this, we're only interested in picking up LLVM
analyses, which can be run over unoptimized IR just fine(?) We should
probably not be optimizing the IR at all in the process(?)