[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] RFC: Switching from Bugzilla to Github Issues [UPDATED]

David Blaikie via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 29 13:19:57 PDT 2020

Generally sounds pretty good to me - only variation on the theme (&
certainly imho dealer's choice at this point - if you/whoever ends up doing
this doesn't like the sound of it, they shouldn't feel they have to do it
this way) - maybe creating blank issues up to the current bugzilla PR
number (& maybe some padding) in a single/quick-ish (no idea how quickly
those can be created) window might help reduce the need for race
conditions/shutting down bug reporting, etc