[cfe-dev] [analyzer][tooling] Analyzer architecture

Whisperity via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 29 01:59:47 PDT 2020

Having a server that provides syntax trees (and such other elements) has
been investigated and developed by zapcc https://github.com/yrnkrn/zapcc in
the past. IIRC AFAIK they start N threads in the build system in the
background and the real compiler called produces results using this
background server. Not sure if "sockets" are used, however...

Maybe it was discussed earlier, but isn't there a way to split SA from the
clang binary somehow? I know we have "CLANG_ENABLE_STATIC_ANALYZER=OFF".

Endre Fülöp via cfe-dev <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2020.
ápr. 29., Sze, 10:15):