[cfe-dev] LLVM Developers' Meeting - Supporter Tickets Available & Corporate Sponsorship

Tanya Lattner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 16 13:46:28 PDT 2019

LLVM Community,

The 2019 LLVM Developers' Meeting - Bay Area is just over a month away and I am very excited for the program and seeing so many LLVM developers in one place.

As some may know, the LLVM Foundation sells tickets to the LLVM Developers’ Meetings (and related events) at subsidized prices. This is due to the generosity of our corporate sponsors and public donations. The goal has always been to make the LLVM Developers’ Meeting ticket’s reasonably priced to as many LLVM Developers’ as possible. We also have discounted tickets for all students and non-students with a financial need.

The current 2019 LLVM Developers’ Meeting is budgeted to cost ~$636 per person (assuming 600 attendees). Ticket prices are at $350 which is about 55% of the total budgeted cost per person. Student tickets are $75.

Our goal is to keep ticket prices low, but still be able to expand the programs and services we provide. We can do this with your help. The LLVM Foundation is looking for more corporate sponsors. If your company may be interested, please read more about this here:
https://llvm.org/foundation/documents/sponsorship/LLVMFoundation-Sponsorship-20190802.pdf

We also realize that not all companies are in a position to sponsor the LLVM Foundation, but may be able to help in another way. We have introduced a new ticket option called “Supporter”. This ticket option is priced at the full budgeted cost of the LLVM Developers’ Meeting and adds EventBrite fees. This is an easy way for your company to support the LLVM Foundation, continue to keep ticket prices discounted, and support the other programs and services we provide. This ticket is purchased on Eventbrite:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-llvm-developers-meeting-bay-area-tickets-63481303287

If you have already purchased your ticket to the LLVM Developers’ Meeting, you can easily transfer your ticket to the Supporter Ticket type and pay the difference in costs. Instructions on how to do this may be found here: https://www.eventbrite.com/support/articles/en_US/How_To/how-to-transfer-to-a-different-event-or-ticket-type?lg=en_US

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner
President, LLVM Foundation