[cfe-dev] Libtooling 9 segfault

E via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 31 00:02:56 PDT 2019

Upon further review it seems like this is a problem in Alpine Linux or musl.
I build my program as a fully static executable in an Alpine Linux Docker container, and it segfaults.
I spun up an Debian container and installed LLVM+Clang from the apt.llvm.org and the executable ran without segfaulting.
The only problem is that it is now difficult to produce a fully statically linked binary.