[cfe-dev] Question about sink nodes

Balázs Kéri via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 28 06:43:28 PDT 2019

Hi!
As I observed, if a (path sensitive) checker generates a sink node and
another checker (or the same) generates other non-sink nodes (from the same
predecessor) the analysis continues on the non-sink paths. This is not
always the wanted operation, for example NoReturnFunctionChecker should
stop analysis on all paths. Is it possible to achieve this behavior in a
checker? Or we should change the code to stop analysis on all descendant
nodes if (at least) one of them is sink node?

Balázs