[cfe-dev] Clang/llvm build fail

David Blaikie via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Oct 20 01:46:12 PDT 2019

1) ensure you're using gold or lld to link, not bfd.ld (that should
probably be enough to fix your issue)
2) consider using Split DWARF (there's an option for that in cmake) to
reduce the size of the linked binaries, assuming you're building with debug
info (if you don't need debug info, disable that)
3) there is some way (maybe a cmake option) to reduce the number of
parallel link commands that could help as well