[cfe-dev] DebugInfo work contribution and update.

Sourabh Singh Tomar via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 9 09:37:39 PDT 2019

Hi llvm-dev, cfe-dev,

It's been a while since our team is investigating DebugInfo in LLVM, we're
looking forward to contribute and enhance in LLVM DebugInfo.

We,'ve been investigating mostly on DWARF-5 aspects -- couple of them to
mention--
1. Language aspects
2. Location mostly optimized out ones
3. DebugInfo conformance to DWARF-5

To avoid getting conflicted with some body else's work and avoiding
redundancy. We would like to know the over-all state of current community
developments happening WRT DWARF-5.

As of now, we're working on --
PR 43263, 43622 -- reported today {Just Now}

we'll be up-streaming patches for these.

Please let us know your thoughts, and anything else that's relevant that we
need to aware of before picking up.

Thanks in anticipation!
Sourabh Singh Tomar