[cfe-dev] How to change the Clang Static Analyzer checking way

jiancai.hao@isemp.com via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Oct 5 01:36:52 PDT 2019

Hi, Dear cfe-dev,

For Clang Static Analyzer, we are interested in it very much. I'm planning to implements such checking ways for my projects:

(1) When there are two same defects in the same function, we hope to find and report them all out, for example, if there are two divided by zero errors:

int main() {
    int n = 0;
    int a = 10;
    a = a/n;                     // Clang Static Analyzer will report div zero bug here, and will stop to check the following codes.
    a = 10/n;                   // I hope to report this div zero bug also, how to do?
}

(2) I hope to continue to complete the static analysis, even if the source code has compling errors, how to deal with it?

Regards,

jiancai.hao at isemp.com