[cfe-dev] [www] Is the website being updated from the monorepo?

Duncan P. N. Exon Smith via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 20 09:13:52 PST 2019

Hi Tom / Mike,

I'm curious about the status of this.  I noticed that the changes from https://reviews.llvm.org/D69991#change-QasK3GY5Z3ZX (landed on Monday as d4e1ba3fa9dfec2613bdcc7db0b58dea490c56b1) aren't reflected at https://clang.llvm.org/docs/AttributeReference.html.

I'm not sure if you're still working on it, if we got it working and it regressed, or if maybe I'm just not patient enough.

Thanks,
Duncan