[cfe-dev] How to build a clang-tool out of the build tree?

Kim Gräsman via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Nov 16 02:40:35 PST 2019

If the straight line tutorials end up not working, you may be able to find
some inspiration for workarounds in IWYU:
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt

And:
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/blob/master/.travis.yml

- Kim