[cfe-dev] -ferror-limit=1 by default?

Eric Christopher via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 12 16:44:03 PST 2019

For me it was less about error recovery and that they're useful, but
rather primarily that they're "too many" and that focusing on
individual ones was more helpful - also things like maybe =3 rather
than =1 or something.

At any rate, it appears the result is mixed enough that it's worth
just leaving it as is and maybe documenting behavior a bit more
clearly as a helpful option.