[cfe-dev] Reflection/metaparsing implem

David Chisnall via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 12 02:10:23 PST 2019

On 11/11/2019 18:04, David Rector via cfe-dev wrote:
> Best to look hard at what lies ahead, and bite the bullet now.  Clean up
> the AST, define the standard via it.  (And c’mon we all know those AST
> nodes have a lot of flab to go with all their muscle; clang would
> benefit too after we all finish grumbling about the changes.)  Other
> compilers can do a parallel naming system or adjust their own ASTs to
> match clang’s naming system — doesn’t need to add any work for them.

This is the second time in this thread that you have made insulting
comments about other people's work.  Please read the LLVM Code of
Conduct, particularly the section 'Be respectful':

https://llvm.org/docs/CodeOfConduct.html

This is a public discussion and insults do not help convincing anyone
that you are right.

David