[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] FYI: LLVM Phabricactor notifications.

MyDeveloper Day via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 31 01:53:22 PDT 2019

I actually run a in-house Phabricator instance with 400+ users and multiple
git repo including custom extension developments

I also follow the Phabricator development quite closely because we upgrade
every couple of weeks

I’d be more than happy to help maintain the phab instance for LLVM

MyDeveloperDay