[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] [NEW] LLVM / Clang Social in Chicago

Doerfert, Johannes via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat May 18 11:50:50 PDT 2019

The first Chicago meetup is scheduled!

Find the details on our meetup page [0] and below:

Who?   Everybody interested in LLVM, its subprojects, compilers,
       programming languages, etc.
When?  Sunday, May 19, 2019, 6pm - 8pm
Where? Standard Bar and Grill, 1332 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago

I hope to see you there,
  Johannes

[0] https://www.meetup.com/LLVM-clang-Chicago-socials/events/261575562/