[cfe-dev] LLVM and LIT Issue

Srinivas Kakarla1 via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 12 23:18:49 PDT 2019

Hi ,

I was trying to compile the CLANG LLVM and LIT setup.

I am following the below steps.

1.https://llvm.org/docs/TestSuiteGuide.html // LIT Setup
2.https://clang.llvm.org/get_started.html // LLVM setup

My system got hanged during LLVM compilation ( system configuration i5 8gb RAM,500 HDD).
I tried in another system also same problem.
Ubuntu also crashed after force reboot.I could able to send any logs and error .

Can you help me to setup LLVM and LIT.

Regards,
Srinivas
and any attachments. Thank you