[cfe-dev] Help required to use clang analyzer

Kristóf Umann via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 5 07:59:28 PST 2019

Hi!

I never used scan-build before, I have to admit -- but it seems like that
it takes a compiler invocation as an argument, so you might as well invoke
it like this:

scan-build clang test.cpp -c
-Xclang -analyzer-checker=alpha.security.taint.TaintPropagation

The -c flag tells clang to only run the compilation, but not the code
generation steps. As I understand it.

Cheers,
Kristóf Umann

2019. márc. 5., K, 2:21):