[cfe-dev] [Analyzer] Equality of pointers

Ádám Balogh via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 14 05:45:22 PDT 2019

However, I have some questions before starting a prototype solution. First of all I cannot find the code that rearranges comparisons of symbolic regions. My rearrangement patch only works if the analyzer option is enabled which is not. Furthermore it only works for symbols with constrained ranges. Where else are comparisons rearranged?

Oh, I see it now! There is another rearrangement, but only for pointers in `RangedConstraintManager`.