[cfe-dev] [Release-testers] LLVM 8.0.1-rc2 has been tagged

Michał Górny via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 12 05:59:42 PDT 2019

On Mon, 2019-06-10 at 20:53 -0700, Tom Stellard via Release-testers
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've tagged the 8.0.1-rc2 release, testers please begin testing and upload your
> binaries.
>
> There are still a few more bug fixes that I need to merge, so
> I'm planning to do one more release candidate before 8.0.1-final.

Gentoo/amd64 looks mostly good.  There is still the openmp patch that
needs to be backported (I'll file a bug in a minute), and LLDB keeps
failing some tests (not a regression) but it's all ok besides that.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny