[cfe-dev] Libtooling in Visual Studio

degski via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 19 00:40:49 PDT 2019

> I was wondering if there were any existing
implementations that I could use for reference or
advice that could point me in the right direction.

At the risk of mis-interpreting what you mean, but shouldn't you just use
llvm-lib.exe? The LLVM Toolchain Plugin let's you do just that [use
llvm-lib.exe from the IDE]. If you need/want to use that plugin in VS2019,
just shout.

degski
--
@realdegski