[cfe-dev] [reflection] Implementation of the reflection TS

Matus Chochlik via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 17 00:11:47 PDT 2019

Hi,

I'd like to ask if there already is someone willing to implement the
reflection TS in clang. If not, I'd like to volunteer (I'd have ~1 day per
week to do the work). I did an implementation of reflection previously to
show the usage of the early revisions of the reflection proposal [1] (it's
pretty outdated now).

I'm new to "official" clang development, so I'd probably have a few (maybe
stupid) questions in the beginning about the development process and the
best way to do the implementation.

Is there any development guideline or other documentation that I should
read before I start?

Best regards,

--Matus

[1] https://github.com/matus-chochlik/clang/tree/reflexpr