[cfe-dev] [Release-testers] [8.0.0 Release] rc1 has been tagged

Bero Rosenkränzer via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 28 15:23:19 PST 2019

Hi,
working without immediately obvious regressions on OpenMandriva x86-64,
x86, aarch64 and armv7hnl.
Since our 4.0 release is imminent, 8.0 won't go in there, but it will be
our main compiler the day after the release and been cut.

Would be nice to get the admin goto patches in to enable building the Linux
kernel, but unfortunately that may be too big a change after RC?

ttyl
bero