[cfe-dev] Reusing code from an accepted patch

mateusz janek via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 10 07:07:33 PST 2019

Hello,

Some time ago I've posted a patch and it has been accepted:
https://reviews.llvm.org/D50766.
It fixes one of C++17's unsequenced warnings. Now, I finally have some time
to work on the rest of p0145's warnings (and a couple more). To work on a
new patch, I'd like to reuse function that has been implemented in the
D50766. How can I achieve that, without just copying it into the new patch?

I mean, the main question is: what's the status of D50766? I can see that
it has been accepted on
Phabricator, but I can't find its code on the master branch.

Thanks in advance,
Mateusz Janek