[cfe-dev] How to force Clang static checker to check the code that will not be executed in some situations???

George Karpenkov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 3 14:03:52 PST 2019

Do you mean Klee or the Clang Static Analyzer?

For Klee, there is a separate mailing list. For CSA, you could just have two invocations: with and without -DSTATS=1.
You could also try to write a tool to generate all possible invocations if you want to consider all possible combinations of defined/undefined macros.