[cfe-dev] Inconsistent libc++ search paths

Ilya Biryukov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 25 02:24:37 PST 2019

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 10:58 AM Petr Hosek <phosek at chromium.org> wrote:

> There seems to be an overlap between
> http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-dev/2019-February/061307.html which
> has the discussion on where to place different libraries and headers. We
> should consider unifying the two discussions.

Thanks for the pointer, I have not been following this discussion, doing
that now. Don't have anything to add at this point, though.
I think the important part is covered in the first message of the thread
"if there is no version lock with the compiler, it should not live in the
resource directory". As long as this holds, our tools should be fine.