[cfe-dev] Clang-cl - errors and warning messages slightly different from MSVC

Marco Craveiro via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 18 09:22:37 PST 2019

> Basically, it boils down to the introduction of an extra space after "error" and "warning" in Clang-cl, when compared to MSVC [2].

Apologies, meant to say before, i.e. instead of ": warning ", I see ":
 warning ". Same for errors.
--
Marco Craveiro

MD, Domain Driven Consulting
about: http://about.me/marcocraveiro
blog: http://mcraveiro.blogspot.co.uk
twitter: https://twitter.com/MarcoCraveiro

That the Ideas are themselves manifestations (of the Idea-Idea) and
that the Idea-Idea is a-kind-of Manifestation-Idea—which is a-kind-of
itself, so that the system is completely self-describing— would have
been appreciated by Plato as an extremely practical joke [Plato]. --
Alan Key