[cfe-dev] [RFC] Add SYCL programming model support.

Bader, Alexey via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 7 01:25:30 PST 2019

Hi Richard, John,

Thank you for the feedback.
We have a long term plan to support SYCL and we are willing collaborate with the community on building unified infrastructure for SYCL.
I'll make sure that contributors working with CUDA, OpenMP, OpenCL and alternative SYCL implementations are involved in review process as you suggested.

Thanks,
Alexey