[cfe-dev] [analyzer] Applying fixes automatically in CSA as it done in Clang Tidy

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 15 12:58:14 PDT 2019

Hmm, at a glance this doesn't sound like a path-sensitive check. In
order to decide whether you can replace the container with a different
container you have to understand how the container is used on *all*
execution paths, not just one path. For that purpose the technology
behind the Static Analyzer wouldn't be very helpful.