[cfe-dev] accessing command line options

Kristóf Umann via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 11 05:59:54 PDT 2019

Hi!

You may use the AnalyzerOptions class to retrieve analyzer specific command
line options, and you can get one easily from CheckerContext. For the
output directory, FrontendOptions should be used, but I don't think you can
get your hands on it from a checker callback. What would you like to
achieve?

Cheers,
Kristóf