[cfe-dev] [7.0.0 Release] The final tag is in

Anton Korobeynikov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 19 09:17:48 PDT 2018

Hi Gabor,

The revision Hans mentioned is essentially the revision that created
svn tag. Content-wise it's equal to the tip of release_70 branch.
On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 6:21 PM Gábor Márton via cfe-dev
<cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi Hans,
>
> > The final version of 7.0.0 has been tagged from the branch at r342370.
>
> I'd like to fork from 7.0.0 final but I got confused:
> The tip of release_70 branch is still r341805, which is identical to
> rc3. This should be r342370 instead, shouldn't it? Or the final
> (r342370) does not go into the release branch? Or it just takes some
> more time?
>
> Thanks,
> Gabor
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 1:42 PM Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev
> <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> >
> > Dear testers,
> >
> > The final version of 7.0.0 has been tagged from the branch at r342370.
> > It is identical to rc3 modulo release notes and docs changes.
> >
> > Please build the final binaries and upload to the sftp.
> >
> > For those following along: this means 7.0.0 is done, but it will take
> > a few days to get all the tarballs ready and published on the web
> > page. I will send the announcement once everything is ready.
> >
> > Thanks again everyone for your work!
> >
> > Hans

With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University