[cfe-dev] [analyzer] Refactoring AnalyzerOptions

Kristóf Umann via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 30 07:43:07 PDT 2018

The biggest complication is the existence of external plugins. What are
your feelings on the second solution I proposed? Whether I use a .def file
or a .td file makes little difference to me at the moment, that's something
I can always change, if I have a lot of free time and more then 3-4
handfuls of hair.

Kristóf Umann <dkszelethus at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt. 29., H,
19:57):