[cfe-dev] how to get AST content from CXCursor?

Lou Wynn via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 29 21:15:28 PDT 2018

That's what I guessed. But my purpose is doing source-to-source
translation. I'm not sure if I should use libclang and your previously
suggested method to do it, or use libTooling to directly get AST nodes.
To me, the second method seems easier to get the content of a node.

Any suggestions? Which way do you prefer if you were translating the
source to another language?

Love,
Lou