[cfe-dev] Enhance ConditionBRVisitor to write out more information

Csaba Dabis via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 10 06:47:32 PDT 2018

Hello!

I have found a problem in ConditionBRVisitor which is a *7* years old code
made by Ted Kremenek:
https://github.com/llvm-mirror/clang/commit/681bc114b51c1198cdec9a165c7d3230abb8f427

Sometimes it is impossible to write out what happens in a condition, only
because of this code piece which is do nothing, but prevents information.
After removing the GDM visiting some of the messages are duplicated because
of the PostStmt visiting, where I have not found a way to remove the
duplications. The patch where my project stucked:
https://reviews.llvm.org/D53076

Thanks you for the suggestions,
Csaba.