[cfe-dev] PCH generated in a differentenvironmentcrashesapplication

Whisperity via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 10 02:06:15 PDT 2018

Sorry, the previous message was accidentally sent, I’m still getting used to touchscreens :(

- So after compiling clang and your tool in Debug, start the usual workfrom from within a debugger.
- The easiest way to do this is ’gdb --args my-fancy-tool –their-arguments bla bla bla’.
- In gdb you hit ’r’ to run the process. It will hopefully run into the segfault, but you now will have a stack trace.

Another question just to hold all angles: does the crash also happen if you don’t use your tool just try a normal compilation with Clang, but using „mixed” PCHs from two separate users?

; Whisperity.