[cfe-dev] speed up debugging a static analysis checker?

George Karpenkov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 3 14:46:54 PDT 2018

Hi Lou,

I find it easiest to just follow the guide at

https://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#for-developers-to-work-with-a-git-monorepo <https://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#for-developers-to-work-with-a-git-monorepo>

specify the projects you need (probably “clang;libcxx;libcxxabi”), set the linker to gold and not customize anything else.
If you do that, do you still hit the slowdown?

George