[cfe-dev] [clang-format] Contributing

David Blaikie via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 28 10:35:12 PDT 2018

Oh, sorry - didn't notice you were asking about clang-/format/ especially.
Fair point(s) - really don't know about that area. I guess looking for bugs
rather than features - things that look clearly wrong even on the existing
features - would be an easy way to find things to work on. (& if you want
to work on feature enhancements - probably involves doing the work to see
if the requests meet those criteria you mentioned)