[cfe-dev] GSoC 2018 | Integrate Z3 SMT solver with clang static analyzer

George Karpenkov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 23 10:36:11 PDT 2018

Hi Ashish,

The first paragraph of your proposal is taken almost verbatim from the abstract of "Dynamic Taint Analysis for Automatic Detection, Analysis, and Signature Generation of Exploits on Commodity Software”, and the second from “Z3: An Efficient SMT Solver”.
The rest of the proposal is problematic as well, with many unrelated items mixed together.

George