[cfe-dev] [GSoC Proposal Draft] Integrate z3 SMT solver with Clang Static Analyzer

Brenda So via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 22 22:18:08 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Base on the previous discussions on the cfe-dev mailing list and my
personal research, I wrote a proposal for integrating z3 SMT solver with
clang static analyzer. Base on George's advice, I would like the cfe-dev
community to take a look at the proposal and give me some feedback. I do
not have much experience with the Clang Static Analyzer so there might be
some misunderstanding on my part, therefore any feedback is appreciated!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vg1-y1P9lChTyZ5ritxC6He-jIS8ARSfSryT4nXLhe0/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to your response,
Brenda