[cfe-dev] GSOC | clang Z3

Ashish Gahlot via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 21 22:59:44 PDT 2018

Hello all,

I will be submitting my proposal within a couple of days for the community
review. Please add your valuable comments so that I can refactor the
proposal.
I have never worked with solvers before so it is pretty new for me. I am
not able to figure out the exact reason for the slowing down of the solver
and the reason it generates false positives by just reading the code. Can
you please give me some pointers where should I focus on?

Thank you very much,
Ashish Kumar Gahlot