[cfe-dev] [Clang-tidy] Detecting if a catch was done by const ref

Richard via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Mar 11 14:26:16 PDT 2018

[Please reply *only* to the list and do not include my email directly
in the To: or Cc: of your reply; otherwise I will not see your reply.
Thanks.]

In article <CAHCaCk+Big1HB=O+JHeSRdqV-DE9y_MuHAaageOTvP1nzLvZ_w at mail.gmail.com>,
    Matthieu Brucher via cfe-dev <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> writes:

> Unfortunately, it seems that none of the checks I try detect the const
> part. I tried isConstQualified, isLocalConstQualified, is there another way
> of checking that the exception is const (on top of ref-qualified)?

Have you tried prototyping with clang-query?
            The Terminals Wiki <http://terminals-wiki.org>