[cfe-dev] [RFC] cHash: Integration of AST hashing

Richard Trieu via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 9 19:39:24 PST 2018

I posted some questions to the phab site about the design of the hasher.  I
suggest you try your hasher on clang/test/Modules/odr_hash.h with the flag
-DFIRST.  I put many of the issues I encountered into there.

I'm still iffy on how basing all the hashers on *Collectors.td would work.
Is there enough flexibility for changes each hasher needs that it wouldn't
result in a lot of custom code anyways?